I wanna sleep. :(
gotta wake up at 9plus later and yet I can't fall asleep. so here I am trying my best to study consumer behavior, thinking about my paper assignment due this friday of which I've only thought of the topic and not content. 4 page essay, shoot me. :(
& suicidal tmr morning. 1030am project meeting, followed by 1230pm tutorial all the way till 430pm before the day ends officially for me. :) I am so looking forward to 430pm today really.
presentation tmr and attire would be to dress up. yay! haha no more formal for me till way later, and that makes me happy happy happy. Oh~ the hassles of wearing formal. :( & I need my pay to get my formal skirt and blazer pretty soon ya. Grrr..! when can i find time to go down collect pay? sighs. can't they freaking mail me a cheque? all the inconveniences...
superthin size zero models.
that's really crazy know. why do healthy girls take extreme methods to attain size zero when their BMI is way below 18.5? 18.5 is considered normal. and to be underweight, wells think BMI 13.5. that's insane. Insane. Insane. beyond normal. rail thin girls. RAIL I tell you. :S
gah! shall go back to consumer behavior. Toodles!
gotta wake up at 9plus later and yet I can't fall asleep. so here I am trying my best to study consumer behavior, thinking about my paper assignment due this friday of which I've only thought of the topic and not content. 4 page essay, shoot me. :(
& suicidal tmr morning. 1030am project meeting, followed by 1230pm tutorial all the way till 430pm before the day ends officially for me. :) I am so looking forward to 430pm today really.
presentation tmr and attire would be to dress up. yay! haha no more formal for me till way later, and that makes me happy happy happy. Oh~ the hassles of wearing formal. :( & I need my pay to get my formal skirt and blazer pretty soon ya. Grrr..! when can i find time to go down collect pay? sighs. can't they freaking mail me a cheque? all the inconveniences...
superthin size zero models.
that's really crazy know. why do healthy girls take extreme methods to attain size zero when their BMI is way below 18.5? 18.5 is considered normal. and to be underweight, wells think BMI 13.5. that's insane. Insane. Insane. beyond normal. rail thin girls. RAIL I tell you. :S
gah! shall go back to consumer behavior. Toodles!

<< Home