good bye to you. :)
and sorry to you, for making you feel the way you felt, for putting you through the unnecessaries cause of my incompetent judgement.
I never intended things to turn out this way.
It just happened.
I guess cause of the maturity I lacked, the consequences are mine to bear.
I took so much from you, only to give so little.
but from this I learnt and grew, bit by bit.
sorry,
and thank you.
and sorry to you, for making you feel the way you felt, for putting you through the unnecessaries cause of my incompetent judgement.
I never intended things to turn out this way.
It just happened.
I guess cause of the maturity I lacked, the consequences are mine to bear.
I took so much from you, only to give so little.
but from this I learnt and grew, bit by bit.
sorry,
and thank you.

<< Home