& I had 547bucks worth of sales at retail today!
OMG.
this couple came in wanting to try, asked me to go buy cheese, opened a V4 just to try (bought so that he can try) & got 3 V4s, & 9V3s. OMG. Hahas, sounds good! and they offered me cheese and wine too! V4 Cabernet Sauvignon.
& so I tried V4 merlot & cabernet sauvignon already. hmms, I wonder what's next? :)
I feel like making cupcakes now. Hmms, maybe shall do that in a couple of days' time. :) fun!! hahas, baking, suddenly seems so so so much more interesting ya?
how should I break the news bout you to mummy & daddy?
& the bestfriend went KL...
don't know why but I'm suddenly missing her... Okays, that sounded corny.
OMG.
this couple came in wanting to try, asked me to go buy cheese, opened a V4 just to try (bought so that he can try) & got 3 V4s, & 9V3s. OMG. Hahas, sounds good! and they offered me cheese and wine too! V4 Cabernet Sauvignon.
& so I tried V4 merlot & cabernet sauvignon already. hmms, I wonder what's next? :)
I feel like making cupcakes now. Hmms, maybe shall do that in a couple of days' time. :) fun!! hahas, baking, suddenly seems so so so much more interesting ya?
how should I break the news bout you to mummy & daddy?
& the bestfriend went KL...
don't know why but I'm suddenly missing her... Okays, that sounded corny.

<< Home