attended a wedding today with you & your family. :)
as weddings are, it was simply beautiful. the crossing of vows, the songs, the witnesses, the long train from her wedding gown decor-ed with ribbons & the likes;
she was a pretty pretty pretty bride today! :)
& as we witnessed them saying "I DO", the exchanging of rings (albeit a lil' difficulty when she couldn't put it into his finger..) it was, heartwarming, sweet & I just wanna hug you then & there.
:)
it was very infectious.
it suddenly dawned on me that weddings are not merely just about the couple involved, everyone around is caught in the beautiful moment.
I felt it.
Die hard 4.0 was alright, not fantastic. but still, a relatively alright watch.
the boy & his princess :D
as weddings are, it was simply beautiful. the crossing of vows, the songs, the witnesses, the long train from her wedding gown decor-ed with ribbons & the likes;
she was a pretty pretty pretty bride today! :)
& as we witnessed them saying "I DO", the exchanging of rings (albeit a lil' difficulty when she couldn't put it into his finger..) it was, heartwarming, sweet & I just wanna hug you then & there.
:)
it was very infectious.
it suddenly dawned on me that weddings are not merely just about the couple involved, everyone around is caught in the beautiful moment.
I felt it.
Die hard 4.0 was alright, not fantastic. but still, a relatively alright watch.
the boy & his princess :D

<< Home