Work today was pretty tiring. Did stock taking which meant that I had to manually count every single wine bottle and coffee packs. It's the Wine bottles that are the real headache. Seriously. so many bottles! So heavy! and so many different types and so many places where they hid. :S
Grumbles...
on the flip side, it's good exercise I desperately lack. :( tml if no plans shall come back home after work and run. I needa jog more already lah. today eat so much somemore.
hahs!
Thanks TL! wahha! for today! everything, full & happy tho NEXT was Crap. the only thing worth watching, was pretty much nothing actually. :( money wasted.
Grumbles...
on the flip side, it's good exercise I desperately lack. :( tml if no plans shall come back home after work and run. I needa jog more already lah. today eat so much somemore.
hahs!
Thanks TL! wahha! for today! everything, full & happy tho NEXT was Crap. the only thing worth watching, was pretty much nothing actually. :( money wasted.

<< Home