work starts officially on wednesday 10am- 3pm.
YUPPPS. the day i'd be having phantom! WAHAHHAHA.
& at least I gt my messy (OKAYS. REGINA would agree it's more than just messy. HAHS ) slightly packed,'cept for the pile of clothes left to be folded and packed into my wardrobe.
One bag of clothes to the salvation army coming up! :)
today will be yet another slacky day,
wonder what I should do today.
Loads of slacking, and no one to go out with.
I suddenly feel pathetic. Blearhh...!!!
Unisus trainings to resume in July!
cannot wait!
Which also means, it's time for me to start losing weight. HAHHAHAS. fat man... At least I've been doing some sports. hahas, at least huh... Blearrhh...
Cute picture. lol.
YUPPPS. the day i'd be having phantom! WAHAHHAHA.
& at least I gt my messy (OKAYS. REGINA would agree it's more than just messy. HAHS ) slightly packed,'cept for the pile of clothes left to be folded and packed into my wardrobe.
One bag of clothes to the salvation army coming up! :)
today will be yet another slacky day,
wonder what I should do today.
Loads of slacking, and no one to go out with.
I suddenly feel pathetic. Blearhh...!!!
Unisus trainings to resume in July!
cannot wait!
Which also means, it's time for me to start losing weight. HAHHAHAS. fat man... At least I've been doing some sports. hahas, at least huh... Blearrhh...
Cute picture. lol.

<< Home