Monday, May 28, 2007

work seems to be the first few things off the list to talk about whenever I blog recently. wells, it is the one thing that has been occupying so much of my time what...

But, last week, met up with quite a number of people already.
jingchu, tl, regi, alvin...
and danny!! hahas, yes our tanning trip, & thanks for dropping by to say hi and accompany me for that wee bit! :) loves!

work's pretty tiring I'd say. Especially closing of pushcart @ suntec. Terrible;
the boards are so heavy, along with the machines, and the wine bottles. & to take stock is really a pain in the ass. Grr...!!
& lucky me! today someone bought 2 bottles of V3 wines, so there are sales on a cold monday morning afterall.

:)

& I was the ultimate bak karhh. I spilt wine one the floor, syrup and wine on my top, milk tea in regi's car (on my top)... Klutz.
& no wonder, danny says I'm bimbo.
:S

I am not a bimbo. ( okays, thats so bimbotic. Erhh whatever.)

bought 2 new tops recently heh. but they are really cheap. like $9.90 each.
Pay day coming soon, can't wait. finally some cash in the bank. It's depleting crazy. :(