Friday, May 04, 2007

Past few days were a lil' laidback, relaxing, albeit a teeny weeny bit of boring.
Nobody after exams so sian one lahhh!!!

Did my eyebrows first time ever on Wednesday in Lil' India with Sinyi lays & cheryl. :) Great experience, & I like the outcome despite having a bad day prior that. (what with me making extra trip home to get my ezlink card...) heh. & oh, I got a new belt. :D nice.

went out with danny yesterday.
city hall, chicken rice, drizzle, slight blister, art materials!!! :D
i made things fr you you & you!
haha, and fed cats with danny at night. & boy was i a lucky girl to see 8/9 cats at hall 6, including pretty Pharoah!! Handsome Freddie!!! & soft Cibel! & I like Leo!!! he kept buah-ing meeee!! shioks~!
not too sure bout their spellings but who cares lah, i love them! super cute, up close & personal :D

It was my supposed last night in hall with most of the seniors, definitely sad. gonna miss them so much so much, can't find them just to disturb any longer... I'll miss them badly, and the fun, and yeah.. so much more. Should have gotten to know them a lil' longer, a lil' earlier... a lil' better. :(
guess nostalgia creeps in whenever I think of our common room, zai ( <3)