my mum likes tormenting me.
she buys a lot of bak kwah just to tempt me.
& me being me, I surrender my heart & soul to bak kwah.
& that's why I am going to run tml morning, and keep a weekly routine of jogging at least 3 times a week.
Fat lahhh.
Urgh...
anyone wanna join me for a jog, can just lemme know.
:)
probable Mambo on wednesday like finally :)
oh, my library books are so way due. I've got to return them a-sap. Tml.
so the to-do list:
Run
Library book
Work 3-10pm @ suntec.
Yummilicious.
Anyways, I think sometimes I give people the impression like I'm so materialistic bimbo. Gah, I should really stop that aye? Time to straighten up. Time to be more serious, and more professional. Act my age, get my act together.
she buys a lot of bak kwah just to tempt me.
& me being me, I surrender my heart & soul to bak kwah.
& that's why I am going to run tml morning, and keep a weekly routine of jogging at least 3 times a week.
Fat lahhh.
Urgh...
anyone wanna join me for a jog, can just lemme know.
:)
probable Mambo on wednesday like finally :)
oh, my library books are so way due. I've got to return them a-sap. Tml.
so the to-do list:
Run
Library book
Work 3-10pm @ suntec.
Yummilicious.
Anyways, I think sometimes I give people the impression like I'm so materialistic bimbo. Gah, I should really stop that aye? Time to straighten up. Time to be more serious, and more professional. Act my age, get my act together.

<< Home