Masquerade paper faces on parade
Masquerade hide your face so the world will never find you!
am in love with that song. :)
quelled my craving for green curry chicken & wooooo it was hot! But I like. HAHAs.
met up with the 18 people, had dinner & caught Priceless. Some french romance comedy which I thought to be not too bad, albeit alil' short.
but can't think how the story can be further extended. It was funny, & somehow sweet.
to what ends do people go to to satisfy their desires & material wants.
Love overcomes.
mahjong thereafter till now. which reads 453am. Wahaha, didn't wanna come online knowing that I'd probably be stuck & not sleep.
hahas, pity I realise no one brought out camera, if not we could have taken pictures.
Minds cafe tml, I don't even know IF I'm able to wake up on time to meet the rest. :(
a bit tired, no make that super tired.
I nearly forgot the fact that I had work in the morning. Yawns.
Goood nights my world.

Masquerade hide your face so the world will never find you!
am in love with that song. :)
quelled my craving for green curry chicken & wooooo it was hot! But I like. HAHAs.
met up with the 18 people, had dinner & caught Priceless. Some french romance comedy which I thought to be not too bad, albeit alil' short.
but can't think how the story can be further extended. It was funny, & somehow sweet.
to what ends do people go to to satisfy their desires & material wants.
Love overcomes.
mahjong thereafter till now. which reads 453am. Wahaha, didn't wanna come online knowing that I'd probably be stuck & not sleep.
hahas, pity I realise no one brought out camera, if not we could have taken pictures.
Minds cafe tml, I don't even know IF I'm able to wake up on time to meet the rest. :(
a bit tired, no make that super tired.
I nearly forgot the fact that I had work in the morning. Yawns.
Goood nights my world.

<< Home