Thursday, May 10, 2007

failed tanning attempt yester-morning :(
the rain HAD to come. But no worries, future tannings would be definitely productive!
hahas, optimism in the speaking. :)

Met up with some of the Pooh Crew & my "straight ahead!" became phrase of the day. DAMN. I got them lost all the way up to ECP instead of heading to CTE and back to bishan (ter's house). HAHAHAS.

we had crystal jade la mian for dinner & boy was it good! Like Dan, I actually preferred it to western meals like Fish & Co. More fulfilling I guess. MMMmmm-mmm. :P
& right after dinner we went for supper at Rochor/Selegie Tao huey :)
Loved the melt in your mouth tao huey & the sesame peanut balls :D & best, it's cheapp! good food, alley-like ambiance, cheap. YUMMY. I wanna go there again :p
& I still have yet quelled that Bak chor mee craving yet.

Dad just bought wonderful laksa home.
the not-so spicy zero hums kind.
the kind I like. :P
LUNCH!!!

me wens & kelley baby!! :P