why isn't it you who's flirting with me? why?
wishing it was you but knowing it's not.
wishing things would have been slightly different; & how I try telling myself to avoid negativity, it just seeps in every night.
when I compare the type of things said, the effort made, all I can do is sigh & hope for the best.
hahas, at the very least, I made you laugh out loud today.
:)
the worst regret is not having to try at all,
it beats the regret & taste of failure.
I guess this applies to everything people do.
to not even trying would definitely be worst off than trying & failed.
thanks for giving me the attention; albeit not the one I truly want.
But i guess it's fun.
i miss my sister! :)
king, sis & me!
I'm missing my tan! I wanna bask in the sun! :) after exams be here quickkk!
wishing it was you but knowing it's not.
wishing things would have been slightly different; & how I try telling myself to avoid negativity, it just seeps in every night.
when I compare the type of things said, the effort made, all I can do is sigh & hope for the best.
hahas, at the very least, I made you laugh out loud today.
:)
the worst regret is not having to try at all,
it beats the regret & taste of failure.
I guess this applies to everything people do.
to not even trying would definitely be worst off than trying & failed.
thanks for giving me the attention; albeit not the one I truly want.
But i guess it's fun.
i miss my sister! :)
king, sis & me!
I'm missing my tan! I wanna bask in the sun! :) after exams be here quickkk!

<< Home