It's the small things that you do that makes me wanna think more than necessary,
it's the small things that gives hope so much more light, that makes a girl like me smile & be happy for that lil' while.
that hope that lasts for a day or two, or maybe three.
small things, when I do not dare to dream or expect more;
It's not enough, I admit. But it's somewhere :)
I feel like going back to bed again, to snuggle in comfort of such happy thoughts.
can you see how happy you've made me?
:)
i like taking photos, even tho i might not be that pretty in all of them. :)
it's the small things that gives hope so much more light, that makes a girl like me smile & be happy for that lil' while.
that hope that lasts for a day or two, or maybe three.
small things, when I do not dare to dream or expect more;
It's not enough, I admit. But it's somewhere :)
I feel like going back to bed again, to snuggle in comfort of such happy thoughts.
can you see how happy you've made me?
:)
i like taking photos, even tho i might not be that pretty in all of them. :)

<< Home