Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Impulse to suddenly turn part-time gourmet chef. missed home cooked food, and cooking with the bestfriend all of a sudden. Our Asparagus in Bacon & cheese, sighs.
And oh, I wanna turn housewife suddenly. I wanna bake, your cupcakes & cookes are just too tantalising, and you make baking sound so fun & easy!
Banana walnut cake here I come!!!
Mamamia~


Exams are around the corner, maybe that's why I'm finally resuming this dying blog.
Hahas. Been mugging pretty much in hall with different people, and the fluish bug/disease is spreading! gah!!!!! May my fluish symptoms be gone! If not Mr Tan would be asking about it tomorrow again, sickening nose. grr....!!!

I like this picture. I think I look cute. (maybe cause my full face can't be seen. LOL. my god. talk about self-degrading comments..)
& I like my Ipod-Nano skin, courtesy from dear wens! :D