XPHYSIQUE 07.
Memorable, yes.
Stressful, maybe.
BAKAR, definitely. (No one does 4 laps instead of 3 one lah, seriously!!!!)
but my sense of achievement,
sky high.
Absailing was fun shit, which I would love to have a go at it once more.
Kayaking was tiring but thanks to jimmy I had an easier time.
Running was bad, I could have done better but at least I think I put in reasonable effort for my blooper there after.
Pond crossing, wet. what else can I say?
To my team:
SEX PHYSIC!
you guys were really great despite my blooper! :(
super sorry for that dumb thing I did that prolly cost us our top 5. but kudos to all! we are in top 10 and that aint a easy feat considering the number of teams we had.
really glad to have joined with you guys! :D
special thanks to emos who has been very encouraging and nice. Owe u! :D
ALL IN ALL,
SEX PHYSIC YOU GUYS ROCK! :D
Memorable, yes.
Stressful, maybe.
BAKAR, definitely. (No one does 4 laps instead of 3 one lah, seriously!!!!)
but my sense of achievement,
sky high.
Absailing was fun shit, which I would love to have a go at it once more.
Kayaking was tiring but thanks to jimmy I had an easier time.
Running was bad, I could have done better but at least I think I put in reasonable effort for my blooper there after.
Pond crossing, wet. what else can I say?
To my team:
SEX PHYSIC!
you guys were really great despite my blooper! :(
super sorry for that dumb thing I did that prolly cost us our top 5. but kudos to all! we are in top 10 and that aint a easy feat considering the number of teams we had.
really glad to have joined with you guys! :D
special thanks to emos who has been very encouraging and nice. Owe u! :D
ALL IN ALL,
SEX PHYSIC YOU GUYS ROCK! :D

<< Home