Last week was one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a while. I guess being unprepared and doing last minute work brought me near to mental breakdown and got me into a wild frenzy! It was really scary! Hell week, I would say.
Last week was also one full of decision making, full of uncertainties and what ifs.
I made the decision to leave DB, made the decision to SU my spanish.
Leaving the team had never been an easy decision for me to make. I guess after about 7months of training with everyone, there are truckloads of memories, and of course, the boats and paddles, and rowing. Wouldn't exactly credit my leaving entirely with the need to focus on my studies, but lets just say, I've my other personal reasons.
To my girls, who prolly wouldn't be reading:
So sorry for leaving at such abrupt notice.
So sorry for not telling everyone, and saying goodbye. I guess I just can't bring myself to say goodbyes. I'm never good at those, and definitely a sucker for being emotional.
But, what I leave with you guys, are my blessings, and what I take would be the bittersweet memories of the past.
All the best to your coming races!
and may you guys champion over PM Cup 07!
-
Choices, I guess, life's so full of them and in a short span of a week, I had to make 2 big ones as such. I guess, "life's like that luh...". Just hoping that whatever decisions I've made, would not boil down to a life of regrets in NTU ya.
Guess everybody gains and loses, come and go.
We all have to accept that, don't we?
Aye to that.
Last week was also one full of decision making, full of uncertainties and what ifs.
I made the decision to leave DB, made the decision to SU my spanish.
Leaving the team had never been an easy decision for me to make. I guess after about 7months of training with everyone, there are truckloads of memories, and of course, the boats and paddles, and rowing. Wouldn't exactly credit my leaving entirely with the need to focus on my studies, but lets just say, I've my other personal reasons.
To my girls, who prolly wouldn't be reading:
So sorry for leaving at such abrupt notice.
So sorry for not telling everyone, and saying goodbye. I guess I just can't bring myself to say goodbyes. I'm never good at those, and definitely a sucker for being emotional.
But, what I leave with you guys, are my blessings, and what I take would be the bittersweet memories of the past.
All the best to your coming races!
and may you guys champion over PM Cup 07!
-
Choices, I guess, life's so full of them and in a short span of a week, I had to make 2 big ones as such. I guess, "life's like that luh...". Just hoping that whatever decisions I've made, would not boil down to a life of regrets in NTU ya.
Guess everybody gains and loses, come and go.
We all have to accept that, don't we?
Aye to that.

<< Home