Friday, March 23, 2007

2 things from you:

Uno:
Grasp every opportunity, seize every chance, grab every hope you see.
Hesitation leads Man to no where, risk aversions are futile. What lies beyond might or might not be something worth the effort, nor what you desire. But be very sure that, if you let it go past you, if you let things go by, if you do nothing, you'll definitely gain nothing.
Just like me.


Dos:
Then again, should you defy conventions? Should you be the few brave souls who are willing to sacrifice norms and ego so as to obtain what you want, to fight for the very happiness that you've been yearning? At the end of the day, when things get ugly, who do u cry to? How do face it, face him? Girls aren't suppose to be that initiative. Girls are supposed to be passive, or isn't that what the norms are?

So really, what would you do when choices are laid before you? Who would u sacrifice?
Him, or Your alter ego?

I've never been able to answer that. Just know that life has been full of regrets, consequences and the lack of forgiveness. I pray.

Maybe because of you, I do not believe. Maybe because of you, I became tired. Maybe because of you, I don't bother. Maybe because of you, I stopped loving. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Maybe I just never knew Love.
If I never knew you, would things have been different?