Friday, January 26, 2007

UNISUS!!!

I'm still reeling from the joy & elation of getting 2nd!
First Runner Up for you darlings!
& I simply can't get enough of the Cheer Competition Video.
It's on the replay.


-

The routine.
We've practiced it in parts, practiced it in whole, practiced it for months.
Falling down, feeling frustrated & even exasperated was part & parcel of the process. We've all been thru it. We've known how it felt to feel defeated as stunts failed in our practices.

BUT.
BUT.
BUT.

We did it.
Guys, we did it!

Second place!
the silver medal now hangs proudly before me reminding myself constantly of that glory we have earned by no means of luck, but perserverance & determination!

I'll never forget the entire process.
The hype & nervousness.
I must admit, I was overwhelmed by the crowd.
Taken aback my the support from my fellow hall oners, but We've done it. We made Hall Oners proud.
Well done Unisus!