OKAYS.
Apparently, there are 11 pictures. If I didn't misscount. But How can I not put the lovely chicken wings frm Penang! HOW CAN I NOT?
& hahas, reasons fr the above photos, cause I look gd in most of them. HA-HA-HA. Picture with the 2 towering guys? wells, though I do not look AS good, BUT, HAHAHA!!! I think I look small there, that's the thinner and smaller me! LOL. (inserts: ..."whatever" )
Oh! as for the Dragonboat pic taken in penang! since i sucked in most of the other close ups I took there, this is the only nice one! ( hah! cause u prolly can't see me in it! woots!!!)
that's all folks!
Apparently, there are 11 pictures. If I didn't misscount. But How can I not put the lovely chicken wings frm Penang! HOW CAN I NOT?
& hahas, reasons fr the above photos, cause I look gd in most of them. HA-HA-HA. Picture with the 2 towering guys? wells, though I do not look AS good, BUT, HAHAHA!!! I think I look small there, that's the thinner and smaller me! LOL. (inserts: ..."whatever" )
Oh! as for the Dragonboat pic taken in penang! since i sucked in most of the other close ups I took there, this is the only nice one! ( hah! cause u prolly can't see me in it! woots!!!)
that's all folks!

<< Home