Fatigue.
You robbed me off my vitality, my cheeriness, my glow. I was more than what I am now, beyond tired smiles, and listlessness.
Commitments, the source of my fatigue.
Regrets, nay.
Complains, lemme make my fair share of them. Lemme scream shout rant and taunt you readers with my incessant unhappiness.
I wanna breathe free air, let off late nights and escape work into the wee hours. I wanna be able to swing my arms in comfort, and not absolute strain. I wanna be able to be refreshed, happy and anew each and every morning. I wanna be able to feel invigorated at 830am lessons this semester. There are many wants and too few possibilities.
My determination seems to be hanging by the thread.
Pendulum. Back and forth, back and forth. One day, it would stop short. Just like me.
In and out, life seeps.
But I've never regretted.
Somethings are once in a lifetime.

<< Home