Friday, January 26, 2007

bear with me that my entries are about UNISUS, for it sparked off a great start to Sem2.

-

nerves.
my legs were wobbly.
the crowd was hyped up, everyone was feeling high & the adrenaline rush was undeniably strong.
I was worried, fearful for missing out on steps. ( nearly forgotten to do forward roll! gah!)

Amazingly, the whole routine finished so very quickly.
& before I knew it, I've finished segment one dance. Moved on to the cheer.
Moved on to segment two dance. & the next moment, brokeback & star. OMG.

What went thru my mind was simply how fast the entire event went. Whizzed passed.
despite all the hype, happiness, excitement, a tinge of sadness that we would be stopping cheer for sometime till after CNY (MARCH PERFORMANCE!!!) seeped in.

I guess I really fell in love with cheer.

-

Zouked/Phutured\Mambo-ed
with Unisus on wednesday (24th Jan 07) in celebration for our achievement was a blast! though I was pretty much shagged, I've never regretted partying so hard! the continuous dancing, laughing, light drinking... going absolutely crazy with the people I so love, it was a great fantastic closure to the entire event. Signing off with a night of fun!! hah! & scandals (no less), was just

:D


no two ways about it. :)
UNISUS, I love u!