Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 Countdown was a blast with fireworks lighting up the sky, sparking off the start of a new year. That said, the company was great & the slight drizzle didn't put us down, not one bit. No pictures for that evening, unforch, but who needs those when the memory stays fresh in my mind!

Headed off to Yisheng's house amidst crowds for a drinking party thereafter with my tao huey in hand ( db-girls & I walked miles to chompchomp from serangoon ctrl!!!) & though the ple there were mainly his friends, they were real nice & fun ple I didn't feel much of a stranger after a while! & to make things better, regi & fab came along later. All of us were just playing YEE-HAA!! & all, drinking stella & wine. LOL. Reached home only around 5am that morning!! FUN!

Tho I was concussed the next day sleeping till late in the afternoon & spent a quiet New Year's Day, it was great! :D HOHOHO! Nice start for 2007 I guess.

Speaking of which, 2007. I guess it began with a heavier note despite all the partying around. With really poor results at hand, it's high time for me to start serious & work harder.
Aye.
The mourning period has passed.

Consistency.
With each passing failure, comes a greater sense of urgency, a stronger need to excell.
Fly we will, fly we must.

-

On a lighter note, I've decided on coming out with a List of the top 10 pictures of 2006! whee!!
:D

haha! by no order of merit!