Who cares if I'm still stinking from training this morning, I wanna make this entry & here I am. BAH.
SO WHAT if I smell?
It's the last day of 2006 anyways. :D I do what I want.
Been having loads of suppers & drives around thanks to my nicest bestfriend! woots! along with Yisheng most of the time as well! Nothing beats chilling out in the car or at yisheng's place & hanging out just with them. Heh, Nothing.
OKAYS, Maybe it's not nothing.
wells, my splendid Christmas eve/day celebration with my girls was more than perfect. Needless to say, cliche "takes more than words" would aptly describe my feels and takes from that night. So let the pictures do the talking yo?





feast!! :)
& movie upon return from driving.
cosy cosy cosy.
SO WHAT if I smell?
It's the last day of 2006 anyways. :D I do what I want.
Been having loads of suppers & drives around thanks to my nicest bestfriend! woots! along with Yisheng most of the time as well! Nothing beats chilling out in the car or at yisheng's place & hanging out just with them. Heh, Nothing.
OKAYS, Maybe it's not nothing.
wells, my splendid Christmas eve/day celebration with my girls was more than perfect. Needless to say, cliche "takes more than words" would aptly describe my feels and takes from that night. So let the pictures do the talking yo?





feast!! :)
& movie upon return from driving.
cosy cosy cosy.

<< Home