After training yesterday, we (being the bestfriend & I,) had a lil' adventure of our own. Losing our way from AMK to Chinatown seems to have brought some benefits: the bestfriend finally had a glimpse of my humble abode in NTU.
Supposed plan was to drive down from AMK to Chinatown in hopes of getting more materials for LeLittle, but exited wrongly & ended up on the AYE led us to West Coast Park. Yes, the very far end of Singapore, & from there, we ended up to my hall. Cause we sorta, lost our way. LOL. After which (thanks to Mic,) we found our way to Serangoon for dinner (after being stuck in town area with the disgusting traffic round 7plus) and then headed home. LOL. golly!!!!
Anyways, it was quality time with the bestfriend albeit being lost in Singapore. Good job babe! You got me to dinner & home safely! :D
Totally crashed after training yestermorning. & I am definitely feeling it right now. What with the aches on my back, arms & thighs. (: It means effort. Smell it babe.
& I think I have slight diarrhea now, been runnin' for the toilet since the last hour.
Felt pretty bad for missing training today cause I overslept. Darn. I guess I was just too tired to even hear the alarm, and now, I'm contemplating bout going for cheer tml.
It'd be horrible for me to miss it cause, afterall, I chose to partake along with it's commitment. & yet, I'm thinking of missing the first pract. Slap me, really.
-
Maybe it's time for me to really re-organise my timetable, make changes to my priorities, start making a list of resolutions & really work towards it.
I have to pay more attention to my family as well... My dad told me I am like an alien now, cause I'm rarely at home. & it seems like, wells, I'm no longer as close as I was with my family back then. Those were the times when I had ample quality time with my dad, seems like that was the past. Hols, are the times for me to catch up. Like with the bestfriend. Have been seeing much of her lately, and I am glad. Hope she is too! :D
-
Irrelevant to the above mentioned, I wonder what's the general take on flings, and flirtings. I guess most of the people around me would abhor & discourage flings. Flirtations, wells, tho it seems perfectly normal to me (I even think that EVERYONE flirts, the difference lies in the extent, and whether was it from their subconsciousness.), takes on a negative light to many others. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with flirting around? I think it's a form of enjoyment? entertainment? I don't know, it's really normal.
I have friends who hates flirts, but when they mention flirts, what do they really mean? fawning before the males? It is harmless you know... I think it really is. Wells, duno. What do you think?
Supposed plan was to drive down from AMK to Chinatown in hopes of getting more materials for LeLittle, but exited wrongly & ended up on the AYE led us to West Coast Park. Yes, the very far end of Singapore, & from there, we ended up to my hall. Cause we sorta, lost our way. LOL. After which (thanks to Mic,) we found our way to Serangoon for dinner (after being stuck in town area with the disgusting traffic round 7plus) and then headed home. LOL. golly!!!!
Anyways, it was quality time with the bestfriend albeit being lost in Singapore. Good job babe! You got me to dinner & home safely! :D
Totally crashed after training yestermorning. & I am definitely feeling it right now. What with the aches on my back, arms & thighs. (: It means effort. Smell it babe.
& I think I have slight diarrhea now, been runnin' for the toilet since the last hour.
Felt pretty bad for missing training today cause I overslept. Darn. I guess I was just too tired to even hear the alarm, and now, I'm contemplating bout going for cheer tml.
It'd be horrible for me to miss it cause, afterall, I chose to partake along with it's commitment. & yet, I'm thinking of missing the first pract. Slap me, really.
-
Maybe it's time for me to really re-organise my timetable, make changes to my priorities, start making a list of resolutions & really work towards it.
I have to pay more attention to my family as well... My dad told me I am like an alien now, cause I'm rarely at home. & it seems like, wells, I'm no longer as close as I was with my family back then. Those were the times when I had ample quality time with my dad, seems like that was the past. Hols, are the times for me to catch up. Like with the bestfriend. Have been seeing much of her lately, and I am glad. Hope she is too! :D
-
Irrelevant to the above mentioned, I wonder what's the general take on flings, and flirtings. I guess most of the people around me would abhor & discourage flings. Flirtations, wells, tho it seems perfectly normal to me (I even think that EVERYONE flirts, the difference lies in the extent, and whether was it from their subconsciousness.), takes on a negative light to many others. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with flirting around? I think it's a form of enjoyment? entertainment? I don't know, it's really normal.
I have friends who hates flirts, but when they mention flirts, what do they really mean? fawning before the males? It is harmless you know... I think it really is. Wells, duno. What do you think?

<< Home