Seems that the whole world's out par-teh-ing at MAMBO, & what am I doing here on this fine & dainty evening? The usuals are either out partying, or mugging profusely for whatever papers they are left with. Sighs, it seems like my hols really starts off with the wrong foot.
Speaking of which, I had an ultra bad day last Monday-last day of exams, start of my happy days.
Besides evidently screwing my stats paper (Refrain from asking me how it went & comforting me altogether as well.), I was scalded by hot freaking chawamushi at Sakae on the ass. No one can be as unlucky as me, seriously. I did not earn that 35bucks shorts for nth, & definitely do not wish the repetition of the same incident anytime in the near OR far future. Damn them. Damn my luck. Damn the fact that I was sitting by the side of the table. Okays, but I love my OB! group.
OB! OB!!
gor kong gor kong! (5050)
We had Crystal Jade Palace lunch at taka & boy was it good!! (inserts: arh hahaha-high class laughter, executive style.) Gor kong gor kong!!! though the Conclusion (GARY!) wasn't there that day, & the unhappy incident of Boss demoting Singyee aka Manager & promoting Vincent (supervisor aka <3!! LOL.) to Manager, shimin's (HAHAHA) meat ball, my make shift bodyguards Fellie & Singyeeee... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! My ob days were made much brighter with youuuu ple around! love u sweets. (So, BOSS, do I get promotion?)
Shopped around, & I am still thinking of that TOPSHOP white long sleeve top. 29bucks. :(
With my extremely broke status, plus sushi-ing tml & the many birthdays to come, I should really curb it. But it has been on my mind for 2days! GAH!! Seems like ranting on & on about my spending & the lack of is the norm, & the same goes for almost every other girl's blog. Advocators of immense shopping & it's pleasures derived, what are we to do if not for the malls and shops and, GASPS! online shopping! (PLS SUPPORT LELITTLESHOP!) hahas!! We all like to exclaim & coo over that materialistic shell of ours. Aye to that.
I really should get going, off to bed to rid those freaking eye bags & dark eye rings of mine. But I guess, what with the buddy's entry bout literature & text (which btw! I want Dead Poet's Society please, thank you buddy!) I shall go back to finishing "the Kite Runner" by Khaled Hossieni. It's a good read, so far. & I can't wait to start Paulo Coelho's "the Alchemist". Another recommended good read, said author of "Veronika Decides To Die" ( & no, it ain't no chick fic.)
Okays, ciaos!
Speaking of which, I had an ultra bad day last Monday-last day of exams, start of my happy days.
Besides evidently screwing my stats paper (Refrain from asking me how it went & comforting me altogether as well.), I was scalded by hot freaking chawamushi at Sakae on the ass. No one can be as unlucky as me, seriously. I did not earn that 35bucks shorts for nth, & definitely do not wish the repetition of the same incident anytime in the near OR far future. Damn them. Damn my luck. Damn the fact that I was sitting by the side of the table. Okays, but I love my OB! group.
OB! OB!!
gor kong gor kong! (5050)
We had Crystal Jade Palace lunch at taka & boy was it good!! (inserts: arh hahaha-high class laughter, executive style.) Gor kong gor kong!!! though the Conclusion (GARY!) wasn't there that day, & the unhappy incident of Boss demoting Singyee aka Manager & promoting Vincent (supervisor aka <3!! LOL.) to Manager, shimin's (HAHAHA) meat ball, my make shift bodyguards Fellie & Singyeeee... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! My ob days were made much brighter with youuuu ple around! love u sweets. (So, BOSS, do I get promotion?)
Shopped around, & I am still thinking of that TOPSHOP white long sleeve top. 29bucks. :(
With my extremely broke status, plus sushi-ing tml & the many birthdays to come, I should really curb it. But it has been on my mind for 2days! GAH!! Seems like ranting on & on about my spending & the lack of is the norm, & the same goes for almost every other girl's blog. Advocators of immense shopping & it's pleasures derived, what are we to do if not for the malls and shops and, GASPS! online shopping! (PLS SUPPORT LELITTLESHOP!) hahas!! We all like to exclaim & coo over that materialistic shell of ours. Aye to that.
I really should get going, off to bed to rid those freaking eye bags & dark eye rings of mine. But I guess, what with the buddy's entry bout literature & text (which btw! I want Dead Poet's Society please, thank you buddy!) I shall go back to finishing "the Kite Runner" by Khaled Hossieni. It's a good read, so far. & I can't wait to start Paulo Coelho's "the Alchemist". Another recommended good read, said author of "Veronika Decides To Die" ( & no, it ain't no chick fic.)
Okays, ciaos!

<< Home