Saturday, November 25, 2006

The end is near, the end of exams that is, along with the end of motivation & endurance for stats.
Judgement day for stats & the end of exams come monday.
Roller blading & cycling session to come! am absolutely looking forward to it. Guess thats the only motivation I have right now,
& of course, distraction.

Whirlwind of thoughts & plans of the hols (what hols?!) collude my mind. Will I ever get Decision Analysis & the many chapters of horrid math done?
I have to. We have to, despite our multiple procrastinations & distractions. Damn it.

The talks about hugs makes me wanna have one. :( But it would be so awkward to ask for one at home, somehow, for no apparent rhyme nor reason.
Hugs are undisputedly one of the nicest things in the world, apart from love. It's an act of comfort & love, and care.
When was the last time I had a great big hug or gave one? when was that indeed.
Guess I've been too caught up with work that I forgot the basic enjoyment & warmth from a hug.
I haven't hugged the bestfriend like in months, if not years.
Bestie! if you're reading this, lest we forget, we shall embrace & reminscent this marvellous feeling of being hugged!!! :)
Miss youu! & can't wait for Saturday, 2nd December 06 to come aye? :)

The post exams activities.
Anticipation.
"Aye!! aye!! captain!!!!"


My buddy said he will block me off msn!!
& I said I would be up at 730am this morning to mug,
we all wondered what happened.
We shall conquer & rise above. We all will.