blogger didn't load;
and my previous entry was gone.
DANG!!!!
Was rattling on about me being extremely disgustingly inexperienced & gaping as the world pass me by. People becoming more liberal, acting on impulses as they wish, and shocking me day by day. People, they truly amaze me. Not one dull moment in my life, aye.
Okays, fuck it. I am so disturbed by the thought of re-blogging my prev entry I've decided to heck it.
The beeping washing machine ain't helping.
SLEEP deprivation.
Gd bye, & gd nights.
-
PS: buddy! if you're reading this, thanks alot for calling me this morning! really appreciate it & it's worth the mention here sweets. MAY YOU MUG HARD & not get ponded for ending exams freakingishly early. :) AMEN.
and my previous entry was gone.
DANG!!!!
Was rattling on about me being extremely disgustingly inexperienced & gaping as the world pass me by. People becoming more liberal, acting on impulses as they wish, and shocking me day by day. People, they truly amaze me. Not one dull moment in my life, aye.
Okays, fuck it. I am so disturbed by the thought of re-blogging my prev entry I've decided to heck it.
The beeping washing machine ain't helping.
SLEEP deprivation.
Gd bye, & gd nights.
-
PS: buddy! if you're reading this, thanks alot for calling me this morning! really appreciate it & it's worth the mention here sweets. MAY YOU MUG HARD & not get ponded for ending exams freakingishly early. :) AMEN.

<< Home