Sunday, September 17, 2006

Walking down the path I used to take reminds me of how deeply I felt about you back then, bringing back the memories & what-nots. Of how I used to anticipate your messages, to find excuses to contact you, that constant desire to talk to you, nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia in a gd way. Don't worry my friends, I'm really way over you, but it just feels gd to know I'm able to hold onto something so precious, my own feelings, as much as it was unrequited.

I used to smile myself silly, laugh myself silly, cried myself silly, got scolded by the bestfriend & many others of how silly I was. Hah, you sound like a virus in my life, some potent virus that perhaps will stay forever as a part of me, even when some new virus or antibiotics comes along. The virus of yours lay low, dormant. But I will never forget its existence, I guess it just sticks.
Probably that's what happens when someone has a part of your heart, though it doesn't occupy as much space as before, but it's existence, undeniable. Maybe 5 years down the road, I would have forgotten about you completely, but for now, you'd just be a memory of how an infatuation feels like.

Memories.
They fade with time.
(or do they?)