Tuesday, September 12, 2006

To my sisTAR :

eh woman! please think hard about changing your course or going to jc okays?
Haven't really had the time to talk to you about it, but think about it this way. Sometimes life just doesn't allow us to do everything we want & like, I don't really wish for you to make changes cause I personally feel that it would be a good learning experience, in the sense that, you wouldn't be giving up & seemingly taking an easier way out ( like dropping out of poly to jc instead). I'd rather you work hard, perservere on & try your best. I asked around already, tho it's not OKAY to do badly for year1, it's not as bad as you think. I mean, you have 2 more years, & the very important attachment for you to score well in & recoup lost scores in year1. Seriously, just give your best shot & work very very hard for year2 & 3. You're not stupid, you know that yourself. So don't see shortcuts, just work harder, it'll pay off. Moreover, your burning desire to enter a local uni, come on lah, u seriously think that just by getting into jc, get your alevel cert & u can for sure enter a uni? I mean, nothing's for sure. For all you know, you may not be able to (choy!) enter a gd jc, & at what cost? back to year 1 poly again? what's the point? rights? yeahhh. & seriously, you gotta think about the money factor... it's not cheap. & with my rising expenses, it'll not only be tougher on our parents, it would be on me as well, so yeah.

But if thats what you trully want, naturally I will give you my utmost support no matter whats. LOL. At most I eat lesser, shop lesser, play lesser, study even harder etc. But I really do hope u give the matter a lot of thought before you come to a conclusion. Please don't make a 2nd blunder again, really. Anything just call me we'll discuss about it, please don't make decisions on your own. Especially such, it involves everyone. yups.

LOVES YA!