Monday, September 04, 2006

Met up with the ple I so love on Saturday after, YES, dragon boat training at NewYorkNewYork! Embarrassed myself yet again with a fall in that new restaurant, probably ended up being the joke of the day considering the waiter witnessed the entire me sliding down the chair saga. Embarrassing really. HAHA!!! Candy floss & what nots, I enjoyed my meal there with the ple & nothing else matters. I sincerely wish that fall didn't happen, no sir!! :(

Pictures here! :






























































Together forever, My happy food & I.
A crazy number of 3 candy floss that evening. Way to go & hurrays to Mua. I'm insane.
oh oh!! I love my colour in this picture, I somehow look golden, other comments to be denied. Sunshine Sunshine Sunshine! <3

Meeting up with the bestfriend, like finally, to mug tml morning. Hurrays for tests & tutorials actually! I'm doing work WITH the bestfriend! yays!

& I think I look cute & funky here. aye?





























wens & I on her bday celebration, LOVE U WENS!!! <3