I love my bestfriend!!! :D
we went out to town like finally after so long, no longer roaming around our beloved Ang Mo Kio!!! hehs.
PICTURES! PICTURES!!!!
& I met up with BOON after the bestfriend! yays!!! no pictures though.
HAHAHA!!!
:D
OKAYS. stupid connection of mine's not enabling the uploading of pictures along with sending files to my dear bestfriend... OMGAWDDD...
RACE TML! lol. virgin race!
Shall slp pretty soon! going to be up at 7am! hehs, extreme excitement! :D
we went out to town like finally after so long, no longer roaming around our beloved Ang Mo Kio!!! hehs.
PICTURES! PICTURES!!!!
& I met up with BOON after the bestfriend! yays!!! no pictures though.
HAHAHA!!!
:D
OKAYS. stupid connection of mine's not enabling the uploading of pictures along with sending files to my dear bestfriend... OMGAWDDD...
RACE TML! lol. virgin race!
Shall slp pretty soon! going to be up at 7am! hehs, extreme excitement! :D

<< Home