first lecture in months was a torture considering the night before I had lil' slp & it was 4hours straight on stats & econs in the same lecture theatre. Right, Kill me was the only thing I could think of back then in the lecture. Heh, oh & by the way, I signed up for salsa. LOL. Yes, SALSA.
Anyways, went out with wenling & yongxiang for My Super Ex Gf starring Uma Thurman which was damn lame a show, but concluded entertaining. Dinner with yx before picking wen from her house to watch fireworks at the esplanade - or that was supposedly the plan, untill traffic jam & the utter lack of parking space. BUT wen & me still managed to caught a glimpse of the fireworks display tho poor yx was stuck in his car & really say a lil speck in the sky. Super happy with the fireworks, it makes me one hellurva happy girl man, & they concluded that I'm easy to please. LOL, I guess so too. LOL. After that we headed out for chocolate fondue ONLY to find out that it was closed, so we ended up loitering around Boat Quay taking silly retarded photos, nonetheless, it was FUN! damn funny lahh!! shall post the pictures. :D heh. It was really comfortable & fun going out with the 2 of them, simply enjoyable! heh!!!!
Anyways, went out with wenling & yongxiang for My Super Ex Gf starring Uma Thurman which was damn lame a show, but concluded entertaining. Dinner with yx before picking wen from her house to watch fireworks at the esplanade - or that was supposedly the plan, untill traffic jam & the utter lack of parking space. BUT wen & me still managed to caught a glimpse of the fireworks display tho poor yx was stuck in his car & really say a lil speck in the sky. Super happy with the fireworks, it makes me one hellurva happy girl man, & they concluded that I'm easy to please. LOL, I guess so too. LOL. After that we headed out for chocolate fondue ONLY to find out that it was closed, so we ended up loitering around Boat Quay taking silly retarded photos, nonetheless, it was FUN! damn funny lahh!! shall post the pictures. :D heh. It was really comfortable & fun going out with the 2 of them, simply enjoyable! heh!!!!

<< Home