Watching the World Cup & getting infected by the atmosphere as you Ohhh!!! with the crowd was unforgettable, beats watching alone via cable or online by yourself, definitely. HOHOHO!! So it Ohhh!! all the way for the first half of England Vs Portugal outside PS last night with the gang, & after much contemplation, we missed the 2nd half & extra time & caught the penalties at sinyi's house, thanks sinyi for housing us 3 mad women - me joc & ru. LOL. I was vodka&orangejuice-ing at your place, thanks for the offer babe, & your towel, & your clothes & your big cushion. <3 thanks hunn. Didn't exactly stay absolutely tuned to the Brazil & France, felt that the Brazils shouldn't have lost, but happy that France won cause thefutureboyfriend (HOHOHO!) won some money. HAHAHAH. :D
Oh right, as I was enjoying the match outside PS, I felt kinda irritated by the ple standing before me, somehow, if possible, I hope to say that one should try their very best not to shift legs too many times, you are causing the others at the back to shift in accordance so as to get a better glimpse at the match, & if you are really interested, PLEASE not talk on the phone while watching & blocking others, it's so inconsiderate. Then again, thats what I think.
On a totally irrelevant note, I was on my way home 2 days back where I heard these few guys talking loudly about how inconsiderate Singaporeans are, especially when it comes to alighting and boarding the train comparing us with ple in London. I would like to say, as much as I would like to agree with you guys, somehow, I was pretty irritated by them, we aint the most considerate bunch I guess, but we aint that bad, everyone has their pros & cons, in my opinion, when it comes to security wise we are tops, so I didn't particularly like it when they criticised us, fellow Singaporeans. If you were to be so critical about considerations that we locals have, think about your own actions- loudly broadcasting ur fellow locals' weakness, I didn't exactly feel very good about it. Then again, it's only me rights.
Anyhoos, sometimes I'm afraid that the things I say would be inapt & dumb, I'm an idiot when it comes to giving anyone much comfort, as all those who had me tried commented. That's perhaps the reason why sometimes I don't dare to find out from ple who I have utmost care what's troubling them. I'm scared of saying the wrong things, of making them feel worse than they already are, so I hope all those who needs thy concern, & thinks that I'm not showing them sufficient concern, pls do not mistaken. So, if there's anything u need my listening ear for (though I'm a pretty bad listener,) come find me. Be here, always. <3
Oh right, as I was enjoying the match outside PS, I felt kinda irritated by the ple standing before me, somehow, if possible, I hope to say that one should try their very best not to shift legs too many times, you are causing the others at the back to shift in accordance so as to get a better glimpse at the match, & if you are really interested, PLEASE not talk on the phone while watching & blocking others, it's so inconsiderate. Then again, thats what I think.
On a totally irrelevant note, I was on my way home 2 days back where I heard these few guys talking loudly about how inconsiderate Singaporeans are, especially when it comes to alighting and boarding the train comparing us with ple in London. I would like to say, as much as I would like to agree with you guys, somehow, I was pretty irritated by them, we aint the most considerate bunch I guess, but we aint that bad, everyone has their pros & cons, in my opinion, when it comes to security wise we are tops, so I didn't particularly like it when they criticised us, fellow Singaporeans. If you were to be so critical about considerations that we locals have, think about your own actions- loudly broadcasting ur fellow locals' weakness, I didn't exactly feel very good about it. Then again, it's only me rights.
Anyhoos, sometimes I'm afraid that the things I say would be inapt & dumb, I'm an idiot when it comes to giving anyone much comfort, as all those who had me tried commented. That's perhaps the reason why sometimes I don't dare to find out from ple who I have utmost care what's troubling them. I'm scared of saying the wrong things, of making them feel worse than they already are, so I hope all those who needs thy concern, & thinks that I'm not showing them sufficient concern, pls do not mistaken. So, if there's anything u need my listening ear for (though I'm a pretty bad listener,) come find me. Be here, always. <3

<< Home