Friday, July 07, 2006

07/07/2006 0330hours

Guilt, Conscience.

I, for one, has too much of them that makes me one hellurva paranoid, sensitive, emotional biatch. My incessant sorries, countless thank yous to everyone and anyone who I am indebted towards sometimes are dismissed as insincere & annoyance. But seriously, I can't help it. It's the way I am. Many a times, ple tell me not to be bothered by small insignificant matters. I cannot help but feel troubled by the obscure happenings. I seek forgiveness, & most of the times I get them. But it is those that I am unforgiven which causes my insomnia, mindless worries & frets.

I understand that if I were to burden my already burdened heart with the minute problems, it would be deemed folly. Yes, I brought them on thyself, no one aint ter be blamed, silly aye?

It is in the wee hours & I'm yet asleep knowing that I've a meet up the following morning - crazy, asking for trouble. My mind is so bloated with mindless worries that I can't find peace in slumber. I'm insane.
It haunts, they haunt.

Well, I just wanna conclude by apologising for all the mistakes I've made, for all the repercussions my stupidity has thus caused.
I ask for forgiveness, forgive me.