I'm so safe & contented with the people I met in my life, all the security that they've given me, as much as I do appreciate & am thankful for them, somehow, I feel that my horizons are very much compromised. In the sense that, as compared to someone who has met a myriad of personalities, people who are both good & horrible, he is more receptive to changes, less shocked by matters out of the ordinary & seemingly more experienced with world happenings. In short, less sua-ku. LOL.
I'm easily fascinated by the minutest of things, common facts wow me every now & then, that makes me gullible. I feel the urge & the need to know more, to see more, to experience so much more than what I know right now, so many things that I gotta do & try. Life's like the neverending story, challenges to overcome, things to unravel, it's an enjoyment & an indulgence, it should be colourful, & not mundane. I know my naivity will not get me far, will definitely cause my disappointment in life, but I can't help but hope. I'm in a period whereby dreams are it, the one thing that keeps me optimistic & fresh about life, that keeps me motivated every waking moment of my life. They say that once I enter uni, I'll mature & see the world as it is, that all these talks about dreams are merely dreams, you gotta face the realities of the world, & sad as it is, you cannot escape it. Right now, all I want is for school to start.
I'm easily fascinated by the minutest of things, common facts wow me every now & then, that makes me gullible. I feel the urge & the need to know more, to see more, to experience so much more than what I know right now, so many things that I gotta do & try. Life's like the neverending story, challenges to overcome, things to unravel, it's an enjoyment & an indulgence, it should be colourful, & not mundane. I know my naivity will not get me far, will definitely cause my disappointment in life, but I can't help but hope. I'm in a period whereby dreams are it, the one thing that keeps me optimistic & fresh about life, that keeps me motivated every waking moment of my life. They say that once I enter uni, I'll mature & see the world as it is, that all these talks about dreams are merely dreams, you gotta face the realities of the world, & sad as it is, you cannot escape it. Right now, all I want is for school to start.

<< Home