Miss paranoid says, " I think there's something fishy going on in this house of mine. "
Work officially starts come tuesday, but tml we'll be having our very first rehearsal. MONEY. :)
feeling super broke lately, having splurged on a pair of shoes (which the bestfriend & I absolutely love) & a bag to go along (which the bestfriend & I love as well) HEH.
HAIL GSS 06! It just keeps getting better <3
YAY!!! I finally found someone who has the same tastes in JroCk as me & my sister, HEH! GO lijie!!
HAIL GACKT&HYDE&MYV! <3
senor senori senorita!! <3


<3 !!!!
Work officially starts come tuesday, but tml we'll be having our very first rehearsal. MONEY. :)
feeling super broke lately, having splurged on a pair of shoes (which the bestfriend & I absolutely love) & a bag to go along (which the bestfriend & I love as well) HEH.
HAIL GSS 06! It just keeps getting better <3
YAY!!! I finally found someone who has the same tastes in JroCk as me & my sister, HEH! GO lijie!!
HAIL GACKT&HYDE&MYV! <3
senor senori senorita!! <3


<3 !!!!

<< Home