Isn't it weird that after so long, we are still strangers. No, We've become strangers. From fast friends to acquaintances and now, strangers. That cold barrier, eeky.
I haven't been doing much thinking about my future lately, I take a step at a time, I have dreams but vague ones. I have wants, but I haven't exactly thought out the road to these desires.
I have yet discovered or thought of the way to do things, to strive, to achieve. I've always been much of a dreamer, of hoping for this and that, of hoping for miracles to happen. I know that I want to travel to many parts of the world, praying hard that that would become part of my job requirements. I want to see the world, I don't mind having to work hard for that, travelling, flying away seems to be the only thing I truly desire. The burning passion to just GO! and after a while, when I am tired, I can go back to my Home, and rest; take a breather, and go once again. HEH. I'm just a girl with dreams. I'm just, but a girl, with dreams.
So, to those who feel as if they're the only ones alone out there in that big big world, I just wanna say you're not alone. There are many others who feel as helpless, who dreams just as much, and who carries that happy optimistic view as you do. You aren't the only one, at least there's me.
When lone rangers gather, they no longer feel so much loneliness, cause at the very least, they have one another to share their loneliness with.
Yours truly,
<3
I haven't been doing much thinking about my future lately, I take a step at a time, I have dreams but vague ones. I have wants, but I haven't exactly thought out the road to these desires.
I have yet discovered or thought of the way to do things, to strive, to achieve. I've always been much of a dreamer, of hoping for this and that, of hoping for miracles to happen. I know that I want to travel to many parts of the world, praying hard that that would become part of my job requirements. I want to see the world, I don't mind having to work hard for that, travelling, flying away seems to be the only thing I truly desire. The burning passion to just GO! and after a while, when I am tired, I can go back to my Home, and rest; take a breather, and go once again. HEH. I'm just a girl with dreams. I'm just, but a girl, with dreams.
So, to those who feel as if they're the only ones alone out there in that big big world, I just wanna say you're not alone. There are many others who feel as helpless, who dreams just as much, and who carries that happy optimistic view as you do. You aren't the only one, at least there's me.
When lone rangers gather, they no longer feel so much loneliness, cause at the very least, they have one another to share their loneliness with.
Yours truly,
<3

<< Home