If sitting before the com, listening to obscenely old songs sounds like Life to you, well here goes. I have a life. OMFG. I'm pretty darn exciting huh!!! HAH-HAH. damn.
Anyways, I wanted to proudly proclaim my bestfriend the other time I wanted to blog but didn't. Totally agree with her theory of " you nv seem to find the time to blog about something when u have something, & you are forever blogging away nothing when you have all the time in the world" - in my own words, RIGHT.
So now that I've found sufficient idle time, it's time to say my thanks once again. HEH.
Of the many many ple I've gone out with, she's the most comfy one to be with. Of all the times I needed someone to be there for me, it seems that she's miraculously there. Of all the times when I wanted someone to talk to accompany damn badly, hey! there she is again. Been her friend since DAY1 at zhss, its pretty much a long long journey for the both of us. Having multiple changes in our gd friends and fellow bestfriends, it's really gd to know that we've maintained that camaraderie till today, and even set up our online shop along with Stella. (insert add again : http://le-littleshop.livejournal.com --> ADVERTISE AGAIN! ) Rights. Truth to be told, she's the best shopping buddy around, besides giving me honest comments albeit some are really horrid -heh- she encourages buying habits which I do not have (okay, I'm not too sure is this gd influence financially...)
Even though we are quite disgusting towards each other, crooning over the cute guys, fighting over Johnny Depp, SPEED-ing tog, shopping, sleeping overs, rotting at each other's home doing everything and nothing, the MOS memories, the MAC studying memories, the chinatown shopping, the birthdays, the pictures, the swimmings, the letters, the movies, the everything. the many mores to come, the years thereafter, the trips in the future, the cries and laughters. YEP bestfriend you!! A TRIBUTE.
assurances.
LOVES,
shu. :)
Anyways, I wanted to proudly proclaim my bestfriend the other time I wanted to blog but didn't. Totally agree with her theory of " you nv seem to find the time to blog about something when u have something, & you are forever blogging away nothing when you have all the time in the world" - in my own words, RIGHT.
So now that I've found sufficient idle time, it's time to say my thanks once again. HEH.
Of the many many ple I've gone out with, she's the most comfy one to be with. Of all the times I needed someone to be there for me, it seems that she's miraculously there. Of all the times when I wanted someone to talk to accompany damn badly, hey! there she is again. Been her friend since DAY1 at zhss, its pretty much a long long journey for the both of us. Having multiple changes in our gd friends and fellow bestfriends, it's really gd to know that we've maintained that camaraderie till today, and even set up our online shop along with Stella. (insert add again : http://le-littleshop.livejournal.com --> ADVERTISE AGAIN! ) Rights. Truth to be told, she's the best shopping buddy around, besides giving me honest comments albeit some are really horrid -heh- she encourages buying habits which I do not have (okay, I'm not too sure is this gd influence financially...)
Even though we are quite disgusting towards each other, crooning over the cute guys, fighting over Johnny Depp, SPEED-ing tog, shopping, sleeping overs, rotting at each other's home doing everything and nothing, the MOS memories, the MAC studying memories, the chinatown shopping, the birthdays, the pictures, the swimmings, the letters, the movies, the everything. the many mores to come, the years thereafter, the trips in the future, the cries and laughters. YEP bestfriend you!! A TRIBUTE.
assurances.
LOVES,
shu. :)

<< Home