Sunday, April 16, 2006

I have my comfort friend, I have my shelter, I have someone to turn too when all else fails. Thanks for making me realise the many things, and easing your views on me in your efforts to comfort me bestfriend! :D You know who you are. :D

Whenever I have my problems, you seem to be one amongst the rest to come up to me. You make me feel as if I am important, that I exist and am significant. It's not like some other who ple won't and don't miss when I'm not around. You make my place within the group certain and important, and for that I thank you. For that I am really happy, contented and all. Despite all your efforts, some how I can't help but feel the way I do about certain things, and althought I do understand your part in saying that it's in their nature, I still am sensitive and I do hurt. I mean, yeah, it's in my nature too. :) hehs!!!

Nuff of all these shitty stuff, wells, I am so glad and happy to see the girl I trully missed! HO YIN RU!! you're finally back and lunching with you makes me one hellurva happy girl! HEH! wipe out the bad weather and hello yinru! along with my buy of a sports bra. heh! im one happy woman. :D

HO HO HO!!! :D