Sometimes, deep down, I feel taken for granted.
That I'm not appreciated and loved the way I do to others.
I make the extra effort, I apologise, I feel guilty, when apparently some ple don't give a shit. It's frustrating really.
What's worst,
I've never been complete.
There's something that I know I ought to do.
Somethings that I ought to have told someone, but fear, cowardice got the better of me.
I should have. Could have. Would have.
What ifs filled my world.
It's uncertainty, and how I hate it immensely.
Advice from everyone else seems to fall deaf to my ears.
So what If I keep asking everyone the same questions?
So what If I receive suggestions aplenty in return?
Have I ever done anything about it? Nope.
Face it, I do not have the courage I thought I possessed.
Why were things so much easier in the past? To be able to tell someone those somethings that you wanted, and yet, not being able to do so now.
I thought I had grown, but obviously, I have not.
Sighs.
That I'm not appreciated and loved the way I do to others.
I make the extra effort, I apologise, I feel guilty, when apparently some ple don't give a shit. It's frustrating really.
What's worst,
I've never been complete.
There's something that I know I ought to do.
Somethings that I ought to have told someone, but fear, cowardice got the better of me.
I should have. Could have. Would have.
What ifs filled my world.
It's uncertainty, and how I hate it immensely.
Advice from everyone else seems to fall deaf to my ears.
So what If I keep asking everyone the same questions?
So what If I receive suggestions aplenty in return?
Have I ever done anything about it? Nope.
Face it, I do not have the courage I thought I possessed.
Why were things so much easier in the past? To be able to tell someone those somethings that you wanted, and yet, not being able to do so now.
I thought I had grown, but obviously, I have not.
Sighs.

<< Home