SHOOT THE BLOODY BIRD THAT POOPED ON ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT!! SHOOT THAT BLOODY BIRD!!!
YEAP! Bloody bird pooped on me!!
Even though I should be thoroughly pissed, and yes I am AT THAT BLOODY BIRD, I thought the incident extremely hilarious. Heh. Just when you least expect, when you're having a great time with your friends, that one BLOODYBIRD pooped on me. DAMN. Lol. Nonetheless, it made me see who was willing to sacrifice themselves the most!
BOON!!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEAN UP!!
TO JOC!: THANKS FOR THE TISSUE,
quote from Boon: "THANKS ARH. "
Crap. I can never re-enact the scene. Anyways, thanks guys. HAHA. It was gross huh.
:D
YEAP! Bloody bird pooped on me!!
Even though I should be thoroughly pissed, and yes I am AT THAT BLOODY BIRD, I thought the incident extremely hilarious. Heh. Just when you least expect, when you're having a great time with your friends, that one BLOODYBIRD pooped on me. DAMN. Lol. Nonetheless, it made me see who was willing to sacrifice themselves the most!
BOON!!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEAN UP!!
TO JOC!: THANKS FOR THE TISSUE,
quote from Boon: "THANKS ARH. "
Crap. I can never re-enact the scene. Anyways, thanks guys. HAHA. It was gross huh.
:D

<< Home