Sunday, March 26, 2006

just a lil' update on my life especially since my blog has been in zero-active status since I don't know when. heh.

work's madness right now, with enrollment coming in almost daily, having to explain everything to some and if not most people are really getting on my nerves, especially when ple just don't understand that they have to read and complete the forms and payments. send them home? they grumble. don't send them home, they give you trouble. Ach!!!

kays, enough of the frustrations I had with work, went out with regi & chap last night and we caught Date Movie. Yes, I actually watched Date Movie. Wells, considering the fact that it is treat from our dear chaplin, I shan't really complain bout having to treat him nanchos & sweet corn (which in the end, I found me & regi chomping away instead,) but to tell the truth, the movie is corny and it has zero, NILTCH, substance. So, it's just wicked-downright-dirty humour. Think SCARYMOVIE 1-3.

Tristan & Isolde looks good, so will be looking forward to its opening.
In short, yet another tragic love story that we women (generally) LOVE to watch.
*SHRUGS*

Am missing that bestfriend in China right now, and her blogging of her daily events of her very long 1.5months stay seemed so interesting I wish to get a ticket over, PRONTO. But well, with lil' cash + neverending work commitments, arhh.. ACH!!!!

Been reading a book titled "After Long Silence", and it being a memoir with respects to the Holocaust, I can't help but link details with scenes from The Pianist. It's just sad how humans do not respect other humans, it is obscenely wrong. It is even worst to think of sadistic measures and cruel ways to torture and kill your fellow european/asian/american/african/middleeastern counterparts just cause of the difference. It's sad, and it's wrong.

ACH!!! off. it's getting depressing and I'm meeting joc & lay at 1pm so I better go!

CIAO!!!