I've been really lucky and thankful for my performance, something which I totally didn't expect at all. I must have been sucha sight crying, laughing, blabbering like an idiot. Arh, absolutely embarrassing. But I guess that there's always this part of me that berated myself for not working even harder, that there's THIS much more that I could have done, a lil' more hours put in, a lil' more practicing for math, a lil' more of everything. It's all over now ain't it? Nothing more that I can do now, Nope!
Anyways, I've given up hopes of enterting law. It is way out of my league, and there's no way that I can even get close to the smell of that acceptance letter. Just when I was thinking of my 2nd choice, that being business, I thought about my horrible C for econs & hesitate, maybe I'm not cut out for that either. Being the ultra careless, lacking extremely of common sense, it prolly would be a daft choice, biz aye. However, I'm still relatively bent on trying. Heh, 'nuff bout such mundane stuff.
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
oh god. I really miss studying, having to wear uniform, being wiht the guys and girls I so love in SCHOOL. It is rountinised life, your daily schedule of waking up darn early (AND FREAK! I STILL GOTTA GET UP EARLY THANKS HELLO! TO WORK. :( ) , rushing down the stairs just so to catch the bus or I'll be unhappily serving CWO after 3consecutive latecomings, and the sauntering into lecturetheatres&homeroom, the passing of sweets&food down during lectures, the PEs, the bitching bout eveybody even OPPS! the teachers, the occasionaly (LIAR ME!) oogling helplessly @ guys, and the slacking around during breaktimes etc. I miss having all of them! Seriously, it's the people who made my jc life a bliss, not the most exciting of lives, but still, memorable. Heh. I've never regretted. :) :)
Work makes me realise that, Be the popular one in the office, or suffer the brutal tongue-waggings of the usual gossip-mongers. Urgh. Then of course, there are those quiet-keep-to-themselves people who are spared the gun-firing squad. It's a harsh environment.
Make less mistakes, Make less noise, Mind your own business.
Really. It's cold. :(
Arh. I'm off.
When will I see the beautiful picturesque woods & mountains off Brokeback & LOTR?
When will I see the scorching blazing sun & sandy deserts off the MUMMY?
When will I see the many many many parts of the world, the cultures, the people, their food, their everything?
When will my desire to travel around the world, my worldly conquest of nations in my future endeavours be fulfilled?
My journey begins soon. I hope.
Anyways, I've given up hopes of enterting law. It is way out of my league, and there's no way that I can even get close to the smell of that acceptance letter. Just when I was thinking of my 2nd choice, that being business, I thought about my horrible C for econs & hesitate, maybe I'm not cut out for that either. Being the ultra careless, lacking extremely of common sense, it prolly would be a daft choice, biz aye. However, I'm still relatively bent on trying. Heh, 'nuff bout such mundane stuff.
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
oh god. I really miss studying, having to wear uniform, being wiht the guys and girls I so love in SCHOOL. It is rountinised life, your daily schedule of waking up darn early (AND FREAK! I STILL GOTTA GET UP EARLY THANKS HELLO! TO WORK. :( ) , rushing down the stairs just so to catch the bus or I'll be unhappily serving CWO after 3consecutive latecomings, and the sauntering into lecturetheatres&homeroom, the passing of sweets&food down during lectures, the PEs, the bitching bout eveybody even OPPS! the teachers, the occasionaly (LIAR ME!) oogling helplessly @ guys, and the slacking around during breaktimes etc. I miss having all of them! Seriously, it's the people who made my jc life a bliss, not the most exciting of lives, but still, memorable. Heh. I've never regretted. :) :)
Work makes me realise that, Be the popular one in the office, or suffer the brutal tongue-waggings of the usual gossip-mongers. Urgh. Then of course, there are those quiet-keep-to-themselves people who are spared the gun-firing squad. It's a harsh environment.
Make less mistakes, Make less noise, Mind your own business.
Really. It's cold. :(
Arh. I'm off.
When will I see the beautiful picturesque woods & mountains off Brokeback & LOTR?
When will I see the scorching blazing sun & sandy deserts off the MUMMY?
When will I see the many many many parts of the world, the cultures, the people, their food, their everything?
When will my desire to travel around the world, my worldly conquest of nations in my future endeavours be fulfilled?
My journey begins soon. I hope.

<< Home