I guess humans are made in such a way that the more you are forbbiden to do some things, the more you're bent on accomplishing it. Even though you jolly well know that you're gonna get real hurt, bearing full brunt of the consequences. It sucks, seriously, when at the end of the day, you know it will leave a mark, a scar, in that heart of yours, etched a permanent negativity in your memory. It sucks, big time.
Its prohibition makes it all the more enticing.
Complications and complexities makes people yield, bend into the desire of breaking rules, commiting taboos that are very much discouraged.
Human nature, its incomprehensible, it's instincts, it's 2nd nature.
Shove it off and it comes back bitting you twice as hard.
You can try, but you can't avoid.
Sighs, why must life be so complicated? why do I constantly give myself unnecessary trouble and worries? why can't I spill the beans on every single details and emotions of my life? why are there after effects to consider? why must people be wary & careful of others, even your own friends? why are there animosities?
Many whys and few becauses. Life, is a why. Humans are the becauses.
Its prohibition makes it all the more enticing.
Complications and complexities makes people yield, bend into the desire of breaking rules, commiting taboos that are very much discouraged.
Human nature, its incomprehensible, it's instincts, it's 2nd nature.
Shove it off and it comes back bitting you twice as hard.
You can try, but you can't avoid.
Sighs, why must life be so complicated? why do I constantly give myself unnecessary trouble and worries? why can't I spill the beans on every single details and emotions of my life? why are there after effects to consider? why must people be wary & careful of others, even your own friends? why are there animosities?
Many whys and few becauses. Life, is a why. Humans are the becauses.

<< Home