Heh, it feels darn good to be paid for work. HEH. HELL, it feels DAMN good. Retail therapy go go go!!!
Tomorrow's yet another day of work, but it's been sucha long time since I last felt queasy & nervous. Oh dammit, it's no biggie. It's just sitting in front of a lecture group, behind counters doing desk bound job of checking forms & collecting some. Nope, no difficulty what-so-ever. Right. :(
The types of forms, LOADS.
Okay, I've lost IT for blogging. Back to SUV. :)
Tomorrow's yet another day of work, but it's been sucha long time since I last felt queasy & nervous. Oh dammit, it's no biggie. It's just sitting in front of a lecture group, behind counters doing desk bound job of checking forms & collecting some. Nope, no difficulty what-so-ever. Right. :(
The types of forms, LOADS.
Okay, I've lost IT for blogging. Back to SUV. :)

<< Home