Sunday, February 12, 2006

Going to the temple earlier on endowed me with spiritual assurances of sorts, at least I feel so much better knowing that I had prayed.

I'm so not a shopping person. Or rather, I'm so not a spending person. Even though my parents are always saying that I spend alot on clothes and food unneccessarily, as compared to most of my friends, what I have splurged on are merely beginner level vs the experts. Lets face it, I'm a miser and often tormented by guilt for spending so much of my parents' hard-earned money. I've never been taken on shopping trips to get what I like, I've never been given money to buy clothes that I like unless I really like them and asked for it, and that's a seldom. Even though there are tons of pretty clothes and accessories, I've never been the one who part with whatever meagre amounts of money I have with me and buy them. It's not really me. Somehow, I wish I could be more willing, less reluctant to invest on my very pathetic wardrobe. But it's definitely not easy.

Now that I'm earning my own keep of sorts, at least I think I can afford to splurge without guilt. But then again, to fulfil lil' humongous dreams and desires of mine, I will definitely put a boa constrictor over my financial resources. Gotta ensure I do not overspend. I can't wait for my 2nd pay. :)