Sometimes, when things come cheaply, it simply doesn't mean it's good. Arrhhh... And a typical person would always go for the cheaper alternative even though he questions the true quality. Heh. Damn myself for choosing those red&purple hair pins at $1.20 each. Cheapo me, and they are really of low quality that spoils easily. HAH.
Ohhh!!! I bought a handy hairbrush just today and its in purple. The ones that I used to buy back when I was in secondary sch introduced to me by Regi. Lol. I remembered losing 3 of them, both in shades of blue and purple. Hah, and one of them was ran over by a car as I dropped it on the road on my way to sch some time back. hehe. So, over a weeny hairbrush, I am a happy girl. YAYY!!!
:D Today's a good day. Heck Friday the 13th. :D
Ohhh!!! I bought a handy hairbrush just today and its in purple. The ones that I used to buy back when I was in secondary sch introduced to me by Regi. Lol. I remembered losing 3 of them, both in shades of blue and purple. Hah, and one of them was ran over by a car as I dropped it on the road on my way to sch some time back. hehe. So, over a weeny hairbrush, I am a happy girl. YAYY!!!
:D Today's a good day. Heck Friday the 13th. :D

<< Home