Monday, January 02, 2006

Okays, back from li's house, back from dinner (HOME-MADE STEAK!!), and here's continuing from where I left off.

I can't remember the nitty gritty details of whatever's happened over the past few days, but counting down at li's house was, well, refreshingly different this year. Hee, and yes, it's the new year alr! HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all!!!

Well, for starters, at least this year we had our first ever potluck consisting of a variety of contributions from everyone. We had the all time famous and well-loved pineapple rice and konnyaku frm li and her mum, pasta frm sinyi, sparkling juice frm joc, agaragar frm yunsheng, roasted chicken frm shic, potato salad frm me!!, indian rojak & alcohol frm wee&alan, chicken nuggets frm yinru. I think that's about it. Aint it a spread?? lol. Anyways, it was sorta different mainly cause we didnt' exactly go out to celebrate and countdown to the new year ahead, but rather, we stayed at li's house and just idled time away, enjoying the company of everyone present. It was simple, homely, yet pleasant. :D oh, and we've all got to know 2 new people, evan and friend. Yeah, it was nice knowing more people I guess, after all that hoo-haa. Hehe. :)
This time's stayover was totally whacko! All 7 of us, 5girls&2guys, had to sleep in one room, and its so cramp we had sometime devicing ways to situate all of us together!! lol!! Super crowded man! but damn fun too! and the worst thing was that at the very very end, when we all got settled down, sinyi decided to find evan for mac breakfast. So being the very very nice people we are, me and joc went to accompany her to look for evan, and in the end, we didn't get to sleep with the rest. Haha, I'm really sure that of all the peeps present that day, Boon was sure the happiest cause he didn't have to share that pathetic space that Joc spared both of us. See Joc, how bad you were? Lol. Okays, breakfast was gd, and I think I've made a fool outta myself, especially when I rambled and blabbered non-stop. I'm pretty sure evan had a pretty nasty impression of me alr. Heh. :D

Okays, nothing much to talk about the new year. New year resolutions? I'm going to think about it before I made any comments. Haha. So, that's it for now. :D