Just a quickie here, I realised that I had left this very tragic and tramautic experience out, and so this entry. Wells, just 2 days ago, I was crossing the road at about 10pm near my house. It's this traffic light crossing just near my block, and seriously, if I hadn't coincidentally looked to my left when I was crossing when the greenman's on, I prolly would be somewhere else, and this entry would not have been made. Yah. I was THAT close to being hit. Ipod blasting, messaging joc on the phone as I crossed the road, as the timer counted down from 15seconds. It was really miraculous that I actually turned and saw this taxi speeding down from the previous junction, which wasn't slowing down. I mean, if I hadn't stopped walking it would have rammed right into me. Point is, I could have died. I mean, it aint safe crossing the roads via traffic light. I wasn't jaywalking. Hell. I was damn shocked, and pissed at that cab driver. Worst, it had passengers on it too. Road accidents like that could have gotten everyone in danger. HELL. If only I saw clearly the cab's license number. 754something something. Would love to make my point heard. So ple, please please please be very careful okays? Remember to always check EVEN as you cross the road. It's very scary. Really.
K, au revoir. I'm off.
:(
K, au revoir. I'm off.
:(

<< Home