Monday, January 02, 2006

I've seriously no inkling on how to start this entry, so here I go, typing away, contemplating what I should blog about first. I've no idea, really.

Okays, here goes.

A few days back, I was out with Jingyang, and it was really pleasant meeting up with him. It's been sucha long time since we last saw each other, last really had a good talk. It was really heartwarming, so ya. Hey dude! If you're reading this blog still, please take good care of yourself okays? I don't exactly know how to advice you, as in caution you what to do and what not to do, so just please take care okays. It was great seeing you after such a long time, really. :D

Then I met JocelynGoh. Yeah! Congrats on your recovery!! HAHA! and though your chickenpox-marks are pretty bad, you still look pretty okays!!! I'm super glad to have met up with this girl in the outdoors, I feel for you being cooped up at home with nothing much to do, pretty horrible larhh. As your great friend, I've done my part in visiting you and watching vcds with you okays, so don't be sad alr. You've recovered!! Now just let the scars heal and all will be well. I didn't shun you, be glad okays. Otherwise, grr...!!! (to think you still disturb me with that ntuc incident, aren't you guilty??!! Grr....!!!! ) oohh, and we discovered many new places to shop! The very nice accessory shop which sells great bracelets, super nice, I'm damn attracted to the bracelets there still. Shall buy for myself when I'm loaded once again, now my status still remain as BROKE. so YA.

Okays, my sister's out of the bathroom, which means it's my turn to go bathe. Shall continue to update soon, tonight probably. :D